Pages

klik lahh kalau berani!!

Jumaat, 27 Mei 2011

My life...heheheheeh

heloo....assalamualaikummmmmm...ahahaha

ok first at all...let me introduce myself.....nama i farhani...call me hanny or....funny..or ap yg comfortable with u all lah...
ok...i stdy ag kat uthm...or universiti tun hussien onn malaysia...ermm panjang gle nama... but its ok...bersyukur la kan dapat masok u kan....pk2 lah org lain yg xdpt masok u 2...ish2...
i need almost 4 years to finish my study annd theeennnnnn....i got a degreeeee...!!!
after that...cari experience and find a way on how to improve life...
how to become better person...always think positive in every action...that's how i handle pressure...hahahahaha
1)always look happy and laugh is the best way to handle the pressure...ish2
2)jgnlah dok hentam org lain kat fb...means that..if u have anything that u want to say...aiyo0000...just say it...face to face.....ok everyone...introducti0n from me...siti farhani binti lukman....
see u later...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan